Monday, October 1, 2007

Going Pink


I know. I was a bad girl in September. No blog posts at all. Let's see if I can make up for it.


October is the month to go pink- obviously my favorite color!!



It goes much deeper than that. Breast cancer touches almost every life in one way or another. Going pink is just one more way to show support for women and men that fall ill to this horrible disease. My cousin, that was born just nine years before me, fell to breast cancer several years ago. I realized just the other day that I am almost as old as she was when she died. She left three beautiful children.

I do not want to see another family loose a mother, sister, cousin, but until more research happens, we need to love the people that we have while we have them. I am all for supporting the researchers to find cures and the support services fro those that do not have the time for research.

I will be giving more info as the month goes on.

No comments: