Monday, December 10, 2007

Drumroll, Please.........

I finally got the go ahead on revealing my newest endeavor.

I have been chosen as an independent advisor for So Happy Together. The advisors of So Happy Together are committed to serve our customers to make all of life’s most special occasions even more memorable.
Just think of these questions:
· Have you got someone that is hard to buy gifts for?
· Do you have a special occasion coming up like an anniversary, birthday party, or wedding?
· Do you need terrific, personalized gifts for ‘maids, groomsmen or anyone special in your life?
· Do you need favors that coordinate with your wedding theme?
· Do you need help picking out a theme?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this is the day you have been waiting for. . I can assist you with terrific products and personalized service.
Personalized service is just the beginning. With a choice of a home party or a one on one consultation, the shopping possibilities abound.
I just have to say, these products are beautiful. I will be reviewing some of the products in the next few weeks so that you can hear my opinion of them. I can understand if you would doubt my opinion, I am selling these items; however, I would like to invite you to feel and see the quality.
For now, take a look at www.SoHappyTogetherNow.com. Wander around and take a sneak peak. Call or e-mail me for a consultation. I would love to meet with you and personally show you my samples and help you create beautiful memories for all of the get togethers in your life

No comments: